- Spin’n Waves Wave Cream is one of the products that helped make Wavebuilder the number one waving brand in the world. Spin’n Waves is a water-based pomade alternative with amazing holding, building and defining power. Hair healthy, grease free, washes out easily and packed with hair healthy nutrients.
- Spin’n Waves: The number one, all around – works for all hair types formula.
- Spin’n Classic: The ORIGINAL formula that some wavers prefer because it has a little more hold. Excellent for tough to wave hair or coarser textures.
- Spin’n Collagen: Added collagen protein for damaged or dry hair or where hair health might be interfering with wave results.
- This high quality, safe, effective WAVEBUILDER product is made by us with only the best available ingredients.
The same great formula as Spin’n Classic with a slightly lighter hold. This fortified amino acid infused cream adds definition to your wave pattern, no matter what stage you are in the wave development process. Provides medium hold and adds shine while avoiding greasy buildup.
Ensure good hair and scalp health: Hair types are not an issue but having healthy
hair does help in speeding up the process
Get a haircut: You cannot expect to get great waves with hair as long as your arms
Get some supplies: Get a brush that rests close to your scalp when you brush,
specialized shampoo and conditioner made to promote hair waves, hair moisturizing
lotion, pomade and lastly durags which speed up the process unlike regular durags
Maintain a training schedule: Follow a daily routine to train your hair in order to get
the desired results, wearing the WaveBuilder Durag alone will get you where you want
to be but it will be multiplied with the proper care your hair demands
For best hair wave making results use our recommended brushing technique:
Brush forward from the crown or bald spot area all the way to the front of your hairline
From where you left off on the crown, brush the back of your down to your neck
At a 45 degree diagonal from the crown again, brush the sides down toward your cheeks